1. You’re stuck behind a tractor
You think “Aww yeah, gonna get to work on time.”
That huge line of cars behind that tractor says “Maybe tomorrow.”
2. You forgot that Rita’s Italian Ice just opened for the season
Logical Thought: “It’s a weekend, there shouldn’t be any traffic”
Frederick Traffic Reality: It’s the first weekend in March. We hope you brought a book 😉
3. The Great Frederick Fair is in town
“I’ll be there in 15 minutes”
*drives near fairgrounds*
“I’ll be there in 2 hours”
4. There’s another charity 5K/running festival
There’s nothing like spending Saturday morning behind a blockade. We LOVE charity runs, but, we have brunch plans…so….could you guys hurry up?
5. You just had to stop and wave at the Hot Air Balloon
Or…you know… change the route entirely to see if you can watch it land.
6. There’s a cow…in the road
Yep. Nothin’ like a good ol’ fashioned cow in the road.
6.5 Every road that leads anywhere is under construction
“Didn’t you read all of the signs that were up for like…an entire year before the project started?”