Ever wanted to get a nice, patriotic buzz going just like the Founding Fathers intended? Even after Independence Day, you can celebrate with these tantalizing libations.
Exclusive at Hootch and Banter for a limited time only:
- Nolet’s gin
- Mint Simple Syrup
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Soda Water
- Peychaud’s bitters
- Fresh Blueberries
- 2 bottles of your favorite dry white wine
- 1 bottle of your Favorite champagne
- Strawberries (or raspberries)
- Granny smith apple
- Star-shaped cookie cutter
- Combine wine and champagne into a large pitcher. Add in sliced strawberries and whole blueberries.
- Cut the granny smith apple in half and then cut into flat slices around ¼ inch thick . Use the star-shaped cookie cutter to punch the star shapes into the slices.
Red, White, and Blue Slushie
- 4 oz Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 4 oz PIna Colada Mix
- 1 oz Rum
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
- In a blender, add Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, 1 cup ice, triple sec and 1 ounce of rum. Blend until smooth and pour into a glass. Rinse the blender so there is no color transfer.
- Repeat the blending process with Pina Colada Mix, 1 cup ice, and 1 ounce of rum. Pour or spoon on top of the first red layer.
- Once more, in the blender, add 1 cup ice, and 2 ounces of blue curacao. Pour or spoon carefully onto the white layer.
Red and Blue Fireworks Martini
- Ingredients for Blue:
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- Ingredients for Red:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. apple schnapps
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Wet the rim of the martini glasses and roll in either red or blue Pop Rocks.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a shaker and pour over ice.
Red, White, and Blue Jello Shots
- 6-oz package strawberry Jell-O
- 6-oz package berry blue Jell-O
- 3 cups of vodka (plain or flavored)
- 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- Cherries with stems (optional)
- Combine berry blue Jell-O and 2.5 cups hot water in a large bowl. Stir. Add 1.5 cups of vodka. Stir. Use a spoon to fill your shot glasses 1/3 of the way. Place in the fridge to set for 60-90 minutes.
- Combine 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin and 1.5 cups hot water in a large bowl. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Mix in sweetened condensed milk. Stir. Use a spoon to fill your shot glasses 2/3 of the way. Place in the fridge to set for 60-90 minutes.
- Combine strawberry Jell-O and 2.5 cups hot water in a large bowl. Stir. Add 1.5 cups of vodka. Stir. Use a spoon to fill your shot glasses to the top. Add in a cherry. Place in the fridge to set for 60-90 minutes.