Ready to get spooky?! We are too. Check these things out:
- What: Join us as we step through time to hear the “other side” of Frederick’s history, including some of the most scandalous, nefarious, and unbelievable moments in the city’s storied past.
- Where: Museum of Frederick County History, 24 East Church Street in Frederick
- When: Every Friday and Saturday at 7 pm
- Cost: Tickets are available in advance or at the door. $10 Adults, $8 Seniors (60+), and $6 Child (6-12). To reserve tickets contact Jennifer at 301-663-1188 x104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What: Three Haunted Attractions: Haunted Hayride (Back and better than ever), Dark Corn Maze (An eerie experience in the dark), Carnival of Souls (A 3D experience you will not want to miss)
- Where: 8778 Jordan Road, Fairplay, MD
- When: Fridays and Saturdays in October 7-11 pm
- Cost: Cursed Hayride: $10, Carnival of Souls: $10, Dark Corn Maze: $5, Combo All 3: $20
- What: Celebrating their 25th anniversary, Markoff’s Haunted Forest is Maryland’s original greatest Halloween Event. With 2 trails (and a town) to explore, you will be amazed by our haunts, our extreme events, and huge bonfires! Get Ready ~ Get Psyched!
- Where: 19120 Martinsburg Rd, Dickerson, MD
- When: Opens at dusk on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (and Halloween night!). Last patrons are accepted at 10:30 pm.
- Cost: Trail Pass: $35, Town Pass: $25
- What: Screamland Farms is bringing you five exhilarating experiences on Fridays and Saturdays this Halloween season! Two Horrifically Scarier Haunts. Enter at your own risk! A ghastly night of bone-chilling fear and unspeakable terror for those who dare.
Where: 7612 Willow Road, Frederick, MD
When: Fridays and Saturdays until November 4th from 7-10 pm
Cost: Starts at $15 per haunt, All-Inclusive pass is $75
- What: Each year our Haunted Baker Park has many new twists and turns throughout the evening. We keep some of everyone’s favorites while adding new and scary characters in secret places that no one is expecting. Many different themes and surprises for all! “Trunk or Treat” will be back again this year due to popular demand. So bring your favorite empty treat bag or pumpkin and wear a costume if you like!
Where: Baker Park, Frederick, Maryland
When: Friday, October 20th at 6:30-8:40 pm
Cost: You have to pre-register and it costs $6 for in-city residents and $8 for non-city residents.